Registration for classes held at training centers (Addis, Baton Rouge, Gonzales and Walker)
- Online registration is open to both businesses and individuals.
- A business account grants access to verify employee training and expiration reports.
- Use online registration to schedule or cancel employees for the Basic Orientation Plus course (12BR) or Basic Orientation Plus Refresher (12BR1) up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled class time.
- Discounted training costs apply to online registrations only; walk-ins will be charged full price.
- Some classes are subject to a minimum number of registrations in order to be held. They include: all Hazwoper classes, Fire Watch, CPR and AED for the Community & Workplace, First Aid, Safe Driving Is No Accident, OSHA 10, Trenching & Excavation. Notification of a cancelled class is given two business days prior to the scheduled class and no fees are charged.
- An online registration account is required to schedule training.
- The Basic Orientation Plus course (12BR) or Basic Orientation Plus Refresher (12BR1) are not delivered via the Web.
- Only approved training for your business will be delivered via the Web.
- Custom training curriculums can be created for your business.
- Select courses are available for all businesses.
- Training is on-demand—pre-registration is not required. Your company will not be billed until the individual has received a final test score.
- Payment can be made by invoice (if previously approved through our accounting department) or by credit card.
Registration for individuals
- Prepayment is required either in person or using the online registration.
- Payment may be made by cash, credit card, or money order prior to attending training. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Classes are also held on Saturdays at some locations (see locations and hours).
- Proper identification is required.
Accepted forms of photo identification:
Valid driver’s license or state I.D. card
Or two of the following:
Federal identification card
INS I.D. card issued by federal, state or local government agencies
School I.D. card with a photo
Voter’s registration card along with a photo I.D.
U.S. military card
Military dependent I.D. card
U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner card
Native American tribal document
Canadian driver’s license